BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
ANNOUNCEMENT:
BABY SHOWER HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO JOCELYN'S BEDREST...
NEW DATE TBD AFTER BABY NYLA ARRIVES.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Reality Check


I had my 1st real reality check the other day.  I realized that there is no safe rear-facing car seat that will fit in red.  My wonderful, perfect, favorite dream car is the least practical car to have with a newborn.  As my lovely husband pointed out, you cannot fit and baby and a stroller in the car at the same time, unless the top is down.  This could stand to be problematic....  Based on this new discovery, I am officially going to be saying goodbye to my mini cooper convertible (temporarily)  
We did an inventory of just a random trip to the beach house for the weekend would entail, and realized that this family needs to have at least 1 SUV.
-Baby
-Rocko 
-Carseat
-Dog Crate
-Stroller
-Something for Baby to Sleep in
-Mike & I's Clothes
-Quoit Boards
-Diaper Bag
-More inevitable Baby Stuff
-Groceries
-Beverages

Unfortunately, the mini is not equipped for such a challenge, so I am thinking about getting one of these:  

We will see.....

0 comments: