BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
ANNOUNCEMENT:
BABY SHOWER HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO JOCELYN'S BEDREST...
NEW DATE TBD AFTER BABY NYLA ARRIVES.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I miss the Shore

I went to the shore Sunday night, I was so excited to go hang out on the beach on Monday, and needless to say, that did not happen.  I had a little bit of work to do, so I ran out to the store, and then offered to make my mom and Mike dinner, so I stopped in A&P.  I walked in and the stench of rotten fish and veggies was so overwhelming, I immediately scrapped the rest of my work, laid down and felt like I did three weeks ago when I spent every day huddled over the toilet. I think it was the combination of the heat and the grocery store, but man, it was rough, and my day at the beach turned into anything but.... 
 just wanted to vent.


0 comments: