BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
ANNOUNCEMENT:
BABY SHOWER HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO JOCELYN'S BEDREST...
NEW DATE TBD AFTER BABY NYLA ARRIVES.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

it has been a while

being a mom eats a lot of your time.... but I promise to be more diligent in my updates! Here is a whirlwind update of my over-achiever:


Nyla rolled over belly to back at 5 weeks old.
Nyla rolled over back to belly at 6 weeks old.



Nyla discovered her voice and screeched at the top of her lungs every 30 seconds for a few days at 3.5 months. She also fits into the fun onsie aunt michelle got her in Vegas!

Nyla cut her first tooth at 4 months (my poor attempt at filming it...it still eludes me)

Nyla started eating formula and rice cereal at 4 months, 2 weeks, she LOOOOOVES food.
Nyla started making raspberries at 4.5 months

Nyla dances ALL THE TIME in her vibrating chair!

Nyla crawled at 5 months and one day!!

More updates to come!


0 comments: