BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
ANNOUNCEMENT:
BABY SHOWER HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO JOCELYN'S BEDREST...
NEW DATE TBD AFTER BABY NYLA ARRIVES.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

36 Weeks!!

WE MADE IT ANOTHER WEEK!!!!
I am beyond thrilled, we are one week from Nyla being to term, and every day that she is able to stay in my stomach makes me feel more confident she is strong enough to come out of it!! I count every day now as a blessing, and I really have to say I appreciate how hard all my doctors are working with me to help me keep her cooking until she is ready!

We are officially in month nine!!! Nyla is my little watermelon, little not being the correct adjective, but I am using it none-the-less. She is finalizing her lungs and brain, and all her bones are solid, sturdy and ready for the big game! She is practicing blinking, breathing and sucking and is depositing fat at this point, so our little chunky monkey may come out full of adorable little dimples.

I think this is the happiest I have been in a really long time. Below is possibly the last update of Nyla as produce, I can not believe we are almost at the end!

0 comments: